“Speak to the earth and it shall teach thee…”– Job 12:8
Inspired by the deep-rooted intrinsic connection between art and nature, the Vitalità Cultural Association’s mission is to promote art which re-evaluates and brings to the foreground human awareness, experiences and the connection with nature. This unheard voice within contemporary art aims to reunite the artist and the public in observation, contemplation, and exploration of the living world:
– encouraging art expression to experience and respect our belonging in the realm of nature
– exploring the mystery of existence through semiotic and formal studies of life forms and phenomena; biological, emotional and spiritual connections between plant, animal and human
– defining the artistic creative process as a natural, organic unfolding of life, promoting techniques, materials and processes provided by nature
– nurturing the dialogue between both Tuscan and international artists
The Vitalità Cultural Association was formed in the heart of Tuscany where it’s unique landscapes nurture creativity in many forms. Regular activities include: the organization of exhibitions and events, curation of publications and communications and the ongoing development of artistic and cultural networking.
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
The Vitalità Cultural Association supports and communicates the excellence of organic food and contemporary wine from the Tuscan region. We promote initiatives and production methods that protect and enhance the natural eco-balance of Tuscany’s unique landscape.
Our regular events combine gastronomy, oenology, art and culture, providing a harmonious environment where contemporary winemakers, local food producers and creative artists come together in some of Tuscany’s most beautiful historic locations.
With a focus on organic and biodynamic wines we also support authentic local producers of natural and heritage ingredients such as bee pollen, honeys, organic saffron and herbs.
At our seasonal events, we invite you to celebrate the very best Contemporary Wines and regional foods, enhanced by visual and performance arts, music and poetry, history and architecture.
Research and advisory for art acquisitions for collectors, art enthusiasts and public institutions. International art consultancy.
Consultancy on selecting and integrating artworks with architecture, interior and garden design – private and public environments.
Organizing of temporary or permanent art exhibitions and installations in private or public inspiring locations, for example, hotels, museums, theatres, ecclesiastical buildings and historic properties.
PR and profile raising activities highlighting exhibitions and installations
Research and consultancy for organic wine acquisitions for collectors and wine enthusiasts internationally.
Wine exploring experiences: guided winetasting tours, visits in the selected organic vineyards, meetings with wine experts and sommeliers.
Developing promotion, education and networking strategies for organic wine producers and clientele.
Consultancy and creation of communication, branding, PR and profile raising activities for organic wine culture.
EVENTS & EXPERIENCES
We specialise in originating and organising of inspiring cultural events. We integrate visual and performative arts together with organic oenology experiences for the purpose of:
– Animation and promotion of private or public locations with an art presence focused on a refined audience.
– Enriching private, business or institutional events with artistic and/or oenology elements.
– Developing, stimulating or reinforcing of cultural networking and communication.
– Promotion of events to relevant audiences. PR and press liaison.